Our Virginia Personal Injury Attorneys
Virginia Beach & Richmond Attorneys Fighting for Justice
Based in Richmond and Virginia Beach, Breit Biniazan’s personal injury attorneys have decades of experience fighting for those injured due to another person’s or company’s reckless or negligent actions.
Our award-winning attorneys are driven by purpose to secure the compensation our clients deserve. We use innovative approaches that capitalize on leading technology, science, and legal strategies to maximize the odds that our clients will receive a maximum result. Below, learn more about the services we offer and the industry honors Breit Biniazan has achieved.
Types of Cases Handled by Breit Biniazan
Our team has unique expertise in cases ranging from collisions (car, truck, bicycle, and motorcycle), product liability and defective product litigation, sexual abuse and assault claims (including church abuse), maritime and offshore injuries, burn injuries, and other types of catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. No matter how big the fight, we have the experience to handle it and the skills to fight for all the compensation to which you’re entitled.
If you or a loved one has been harmed as a result of another’s actions, give us a call at 855-212-8200 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with our legal team.
- Distinguished Service Award selected by the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (2019)
- Member of The Inner Circle of Advocates
- Adjunct Professor of Law at William & Mary Law School and former Harvard and Columbia legal instructor
- Practice Areas: Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Truck Accidents, Sexual Abuse, Church Abuse, Product Liability
- Rising Star by Virginia Super Lawyers® 2019-2021
- American Association for Justice, New Lawyer Division’s representative on the Board of Governors
- Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers in 2019-2021
- Best Lawyers® Ones to Watch – 2022
- Former corporate defense attorney
- Benchmark Litigation
- Future Star, 2021
- 40 & Under Hot List 2018-2021
- Member of the team selected as nationwide Product Liability Firm of the Year, 2018
- US News – Best Lawyers Ones to Watch 2021-2022
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2016-2019, 2021
- Serves as Delegate to Virginia’s 80th District in the House of Delegates
- Member of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association and Old Dominion Bar Association
- Former Chair of the Portsmouth Economic Development Authority
Attorney at Law
- Over 35 years of experience
- James Kent Inn of Court, President (2006)
- “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers® 2022
- The Best Lawyers in America® (2008-present)
- Over $1.4 million awarded to clients in maritime accident cases
Attorney at Law